Peep Smore's Dip
Line up your favorite colors of peeps in a cast iron skillet and toast to perfection to create this delicious & easy Peep’s Smore’s Dip!
- 2 – 12 oz. bags Our Family milk chocolate baking chips
- 1/2 cup – Our Family heavy cream
- 3 – 4 packages of colorful Peeps(quanity varies depending on skillet size)
- 1 – package of Our Family graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450° F
- Mix baking chips and heavy cream in skillet
- Line Peeps on top of chocolate/cream mix
- Place on top rack of oven until Peeps are golden brown and chocolate has melted
- Remove from oven, serve with graham crackers to dip and enjoy
Peep Fruit Skewer
It doesn’t get much cuter or easier with these Fresh Fruit Peep Skewers. Simply cut up your favorite fruit, place on skewer and top off with a festive peep. A healthy alternative and fun craft for the kids.
These Spring Peep Egg Nests only require FOUR ingredients! Simple and delicious!
- 1 – Open Acres dessert shells
- 1 – package of Peeps
- 1 cup – Our Family shredded coconut
- 1 – package Cadbury Mini Easter Eggs
- Food color optional
- Place dessert shells on a plate
- Scoop coconut flakes into the shells(optional: mix food coloring with flakes for desired color)
- Place Peep on top of the bed of coconut flakes
- Add in Cadbury eggs where desired