- Remove stems from mushrooms; set aside. Use melon baller to carefully scoop small amount of flesh from each mushroom cap. Finely chop removed flesh and stems. Place caps, hollowed-sides up, on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add chopped flesh, stems and onions; cook and stir 5 min. or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in next 3 ingredients and half each of the cracker crumbs and parsley; spoon into mushroom caps. Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through; sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Note: For best results, use mushrooms with caps that are about 2 inches in diameter.
- How to Easily Stuff the Mushrooms: When preparing the mushrooms for stuffing, remove the stems, then use a melon baller to carefully scoop a small amount of flesh from each cap. Then, use the melon baller to portion the filling into the caps.
- Nutrition Bonus: These low-sodium appetizers can be part of a healthful eating plan.
View all nutritional information
Calories 60, Total Fat 4.5g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 115mg, Carbohydrate 3g, Protein 3g protein
|Fiber||less than 1g|
|Sugars||less than 1g sugars|