- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush 1 Tbsp. oil onto large sheet of parchment paper. Divide dough in half; place 1 piece on prepared parchment. Roll out to 12-inch round. Repeat with remaining oil, dough and second sheet of parchment. Transfer dough, parchment-sides up, to grill; remove parchment.
- Grill 2 to 4 min. or until bottoms of crusts are lightly charred. Place, grilled-sides up, on work surface.
- Top with salsa, chorizo, peppers and shredded cheese. Grill 4 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Food Facts: Look for the pizza dough in 1-lb. balls in the refrigerated section of your supermarket. Or, see if you can purchase it from your local pizzeria. You can also use frozen pizza dough; thaw overnight in the refrigerator before using as directed.