Triple Overtime Wine Tasting Notes
Slap Shot South Australia Shiraz 2005
- Ripe & hearty with big red plum fruit, a great red for burgers or chili and a Red Wings match
Triple Overtime Clare Valley Cabernet Sauvignon #8 2005
- Beautiful Cab, complex, intense & concentrated with cassis & berry fruit. Open well before serving. Cellar 10-12 years
Triple Overtime Barossa Valley Reserve Shiraz "Playmaker" 2005
- Intense, structured, full-bodied, with cherry fruit & oak. Open well before serving. Cellar for 10-12 years
Triple Overtime Clare Valley Grenache "The Center" 2005
- Hand-picked from old vines, ripe, spicy and smooth. Can easily cellar for another 4-8 yrs.
Triple Overtime Lake County Sauvignon Blanc 2007
- Rich & ripe with fig, pear, melon & nectarine flavors, a hint of citrus & a hint of mineral.
Triple Overtime Anderson Valley Chardonnay 2006
- Elegant & balanced with gorgeous fruit and a creamy texture
Triple Overtime Sonoma Mountain Pinot Noir 2006
- Silky smooth, elegant and balanced and a bit earthy in the tradition of Burgundy. OUT OF STOCK
Triple Overtime Dry Creek Valley Syrah 2006
- Easy drinking, rich, clean, full-bodied, smooth with ripe plum fruit and a pleasing after taste.
Triple Overtime Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 2005
- Elegant & smooth with bright berry fruit and a long finish.
Triple Overtime Napa Valley Merlot 2005
- A Merlot lover's Merlot, rich, ripe, yet soft, smooth and creamy.
Triple Overtime Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
- Complex and smooth with cherry & currant fruit
Triple Overtime Napa Valley Red "Anele" 2005
- A Meritage blend of Cab, Cab Franc, & Merlot with concentrated red fruit & herb flavor and floral aromas.
Hattrick Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2004
- Complex & concentrated, with spice and rich berry fruit and oaky tannins.
Hattrick "The Professor" Meritage Blend
- A 40/40/20, Cab Franc, Merlot blend, complex with plenty of oak aging.