Recipe thanks to our partnership with Wood TV
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend for 10 seconds. Pour over Tri Tip and let marinade for a minimum of 6 hours or up to 24 hours
- Remove from marinade and prepare your grill. Pre-heat your grill with medium-high heat.
- Grill Tri-tip on all sides before reducing your flame to low setting to finish cooking to doneness (approx. 12-15 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let rest for 20-30 minutes before slicing.
- Using a carving knife, slice starting at the “tip” very thin slices making sure you are cutting against the grain. Serve with your favorite taco combinations.