- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray the inside of the bucket with nonstick cooking spray. Add chips to cover the bottom of the bucket. Double check that your bucket is oven safe (no plastic)!
- Add a handful of cheese, then tomatoes, jalapeños and beans. Top with another layer of chips and more cheese. Repeat layers until ingredients are gone. Build the nachos slightly higher than the bucket edge because when the cheese melts, the nachos will shrink.
- Bake bucket uncovered in the oven, or on the grill, for at least 30 minutes. Be sure to let the bucket cool or handle with oven mitts!
- With the bucket upright, place your plate or serving dish upside down on top. Then, carefully flip both the plate and the bucket over so that the bucket is now upside down on the dish. Gently shake the bucket as you pull it away from the plate of nachos.
- Top with heated Tostitos® Dip-etizers™ Four Cheese Queso and serve!