- HEAT greased grill to medium-high heat.
- MIX sour cream, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- BRUSH cut-sides of peaches with honey. Grill 6 to 8 min. or until softened, turning occasionally.
- SERVE topped with sour cream sauce.
- Food Facts: Look for round, plump peaches that give slightly to gentle pressure. Peaches should have smooth, unwrinkled skins and a sweet aroma.
- Nutrition Bonus: Since this refreshing dessert is made with better-for-you products, it can be a delicious addition to your healthful eating plan.
- Special Extra: Top with fresh mints sprigs.
View all nutritional information
Calories 120 , Total Fat 3.5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 20mg, Carbohydrate 22g, Protein 2g