- HEAT grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 375ºF.
- REMOVE stems from mushrooms; scrape off gills. Brush outsides of mushroom caps with oil. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon into caps.
- COVER grill grate (over unlit burner) with foil. Place mushrooms on foil; cover grill with lid. Grill 18 to 22 min. or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through, monitoring for consistent grill temperature. Cut into wedges.
- Special Extra: Drain and flake 1 can (4.25 oz.) lump crabmeat. Add to spinach mixture before spooning into mushroom caps. Continue as directed.
- How to Scrape the Mushroom Gills: The gills of the portobello mushrooms are the black linings on the undersides of the mushrooms. Use a spoon to carefully scrape them off the caps.
- Nutrition Bonus: These delicious vegetable-based appetizers can fit into a healthful eating plan.
View all nutritional information
Calories 30, Total Fat 2g, Saturated Fat .5g, Cholesterol less than 5mg, Sodium 95mg, Carbohydrate 2g, Protein 2g
|Cholesterol||less than 5mg|