- Combine chicken and 1/4 cup marinade in large resealable plastic bag; toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Coat grilling rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium direct heat. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and cover to keep warm; set aside.
- Place pea pods, onion, serrano pepper and garlic at 1 end of 18x12-inch piece heavy-duty foil; mix lightly. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon water and sesame seeds. Fold foil over to enclose vegetables. Fold and crimp edges to seal, leaving room for expansion; set aside.
- Place chicken on grill, discarding marinade. Grill, covered, 6 minutes. Turn chicken; place vegetables on grill. Grill, covered, 6 to 10 minutes more or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 170°F and vegetables are hot. Remove from grill (vegetables will continue to cook).
- Combine cooked noodles, remaining 2 tablespoons marinade, coconut milk and fish sauce, if desired; toss to mix. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Pile onto serving platter. Slice chicken diagonally and arrange on top of noodle mixture.
View all nutritional information
Calories 497, Calories Fat , Total Fat 7g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 102mg, Sodium 1362mg, Carbohydrate 55g, Protein 46g
|Calories (fat) extra||13|
|Total Fat (extra)||11|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||21|