Wheat-Free / Gluten-Free
Fast, fresh, satisfying and good for you. Michigan farmed rainbow trout from our friends at Harrietta Hills Trout Farm is the perfect dish that dresses up any weeknight meal. This simple, grilled fish pairs beautifully with the combination of lemon and tarragon and brings gourmet taste to the dinner table in under 20 minutes.
- 1. Pre-heat and oil the grill.
- 2. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and tarragon in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. Season the meat and skin side of the trout fillets with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle the meat side with paprika.
- 4. Grill fillets meat side down until trout is half-done (about 3 minutes).
- 5. Turn fillets and brush meat side with lemon-tarragon oil.
- 6. Grill skin side down until fillets are opaque throughout (about 3 more minutes).
- 7. Garnish with sliced lemon and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 fillet|