Left-overs? What left-overs? There won't be any with this roasted-to-perfection rack of lamb on the menu!
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper
- In a bowl, stir together bread crumbs, garlic, thyme, rosemary, butter, and a pinch of salt; mix well.
- In a sauté pan with oil over medium-high heat sear lamb, one rack at a time. Try to achieve an equal sear all the way around the rack. Use an oven mitt for safety.
- Allow the meat to cool a little and brush the racks with mustard. Roll the racks in the breadcrumb mixture getting an equal amount all the way around. Transfer racks to baking dish.
- Roast the lamb about 20-25 minutes to about medium rare. Internal temperature should be 120º F.
- Chef Stu recommends allowing the meat to rest before slicing. A good rule of thumb is eight minutes per pound, or 10 minutes for this recipe