- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with wax paper. In large bowl, combine cereal, marshmallows and pretzel sticks.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chips uncovered on 50% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Pour onto cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto prepared cookie sheet in single layer, sprinkle with sprinkles and cool completely. Break into bite-size clusters.
- In large serving bowl, add coated cereal mixture. Stir in popcorn and chocolate candies, mixing to combine.
- Store in covered container at room temperature. Rice Chex or Corn Chex will work in this mix. Sprinkles are sold in the baking aisle or a specialty crafts store.